2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 7 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES
ARTICLE 6 - SALE AND OTHER DISPOSITION OF PROPERTY
- SECTION 2-7-601 - When conveyance required; generally.
- SECTION 2-7-602 - When conveyance required; time and place for hearing; notice.
- SECTION 2-7-603 - When conveyance required; hearing.
- SECTION 2-7-604 - When conveyance required; order for conveyance; journal entry.
- SECTION 2-7-605 - When conveyance required; execution.
- SECTION 2-7-606 - When conveyance required; dismissal of petition; specific performance.
- SECTION 2-7-607 - When conveyance required; title to pass.
- SECTION 2-7-608 - When conveyance required; right of successor to enforce.
- SECTION 2-7-609 - When power given in will.
- SECTION 2-7-610 - Equitable conversion; effect thereof.
- SECTION 2-7-611 - When real property deemed personalty; when personalty deemed real property.
- SECTION 2-7-612 - Purposes for which realty or personalty may be sold; exempt personal property and homestead.
- SECTION 2-7-613 - Sale of personalty without court order.
- SECTION 2-7-614 - Petition to sell; generally.
- SECTION 2-7-615 - Petition to sell; notice and hearing; exception; court order.
- SECTION 2-7-616 - Sale subject to mortgage.
- SECTION 2-7-617 - Extension of credit in sales.
- SECTION 2-7-618 - Purchase by holder of lien.
- SECTION 2-7-619 - Bond to prevent sale; liability for breach; effect of compliance.
- SECTION 2-7-620 - Collateral attacks precluded.
- SECTION 2-7-621 - Order for sale, generally.
- SECTION 2-7-622 - Notice of auction required.
- SECTION 2-7-623 - Adjournment of sale.
- SECTION 2-7-624 - Verified report required; confirmation of sale, by court; hearing may be ordered.
- SECTION 2-7-625 - Joining report with petition.
- SECTION 2-7-626 - Recording.
- SECTION 2-7-627 - Optional procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.