2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 7 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES
ARTICLE 4 - MARSHALLING ASSETS
- SECTION 2-7-401 - Personal representative entitled to possession of all property; duty to repair; actions by heirs for possession or to quiet title.
- SECTION 2-7-402 - Title to decedent's property; subject to administration and payment of debts; priorities.
- SECTION 2-7-403 - Return of inventory of estate by representative; failure to comply; disposition of fines.
- SECTION 2-7-404 - Report of appraisal; verification of values of estate assets.
- SECTION 2-7-405 - Repealed by Laws 1985, ch. 15, § 2.
- SECTION 2-7-406 - Repealed by Laws 1985, ch. 15, § 2.
- SECTION 2-7-407 - Effect of naming debtor as personal representative.
- SECTION 2-7-408 - Discharge or bequest of debt or demand not valid against creditors.
- SECTION 2-7-409 - Failure to file inventory or appraisement.
- SECTION 2-7-410 - Appraisement of after-discovered property; filing; enforcement.
- SECTION 2-7-411 - Liability for embezzlement or alienation of monies before letters granted.
- SECTION 2-7-412 - Citation to persons suspected of having concealed monies; generally.
- SECTION 2-7-413 - Citation to persons suspected of having concealed monies; failure to appear or answer; disclosure order; proceedings generally.
- SECTION 2-7-414 - Citation of persons entrusted with monies for accounting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.