There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 7 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
- SECTION 2-7-101 - Presumption of death; how estate handled.
- SECTION 2-7-102 - Penalty for administering without proving will or taking letters of administration.
- SECTION 2-7-103 - Personal representative to take possession of estate.
- SECTION 2-7-104 - Actions maintainable by or against personal representatives; right generally.
- SECTION 2-7-105 - Actions maintainable by or against personal representatives; actions for waste by representatives.
- SECTION 2-7-106 - Actions maintainable by or against personal representatives; actions for waste by representatives; against representatives.
- SECTION 2-7-107 - Disposition of partnership business.
- SECTION 2-7-108 - Actions on bond of former representatives.
- SECTION 2-7-109 - Compromise of claims; owed to estate.
- SECTION 2-7-110 - Compromise of claims; against estate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.