2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 5 - RIGHTS OF SURVIVING SPOUSE
- SECTION 2-5-101 - Elective share of property.
- SECTION 2-5-102 - Waiver of right of election and homestead allowance.
- SECTION 2-5-103 - Homestead allowance, exempt property and family allowance; exception.
- SECTION 2-5-104 - Duty of court to advise as to right of election.
- SECTION 2-5-105 - Time limit and procedure for elective share.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.