2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 15 - ABSENT BENEFICIARIES
- SECTION 2-15-101 - Court may appoint agent to care for property.
- SECTION 2-15-102 - Bond of agent; compensation.
- SECTION 2-15-103 - Locating person entitled; proceedings if unable.
- SECTION 2-15-104 - Disposition of unclaimed property.
- SECTION 2-15-105 - Agent to render annual account; information to be shown; hearing; court may order sale of property.
- SECTION 2-15-106 - Liability of agent.
- SECTION 2-15-107 - Repealed by Laws 1993, ch. 213, § 3.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.