2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 10 - TAX APPORTIONMENT
- SECTION 2-10-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 2-10-102 - Definitions.
- SECTION 2-10-103 - Among all persons interested in estate; exception.
- SECTION 2-10-104 - Probate court to determine; discretion allowed; presumption of correctness.
- SECTION 2-10-105 - Withholding upon distribution of estate; right to recover deficiency; security required if distribution made prior to final apportionment.
- SECTION 2-10-106 - Allowances for exemptions or deductions and credits.
- SECTION 2-10-107 - Charging temporary interest and remainder.
- SECTION 2-10-108 - Institution of actions or proceedings to recover tax; generally; apportionment of amounts not collected.
- SECTION 2-10-109 - Institution of actions or proceedings to recover tax; actions by nonresidents.
- SECTION 2-10-110 - Interpretation and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.