2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 6 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC PEACE
ARTICLE 3 - UNLAWFUL CONDUCT WITHIN GOVERNMENTAL FACILITIES
- SECTION 6-6-301. - Definitions.
- SECTION 6-6-302. - Obstructive or disruptive conduct within governmental facilities prohibited.
- SECTION 6-6-303. - Refusing to desist or remove oneself from facilities.
- SECTION 6-6-304. - Freedom of speech, press or assembly not abridged.
- SECTION 6-6-305. - Penalties for violations of article.
- SECTION 6-6-306. - Identification may be required; ejectment from facilities when presence unlawful or prohibited.
- SECTION 6-6-307. - No restriction on powers of governing body.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.