There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 39 - TAXATION AND REVENUE
CHAPTER 19 - INHERITANCE TAXES
- SECTION 39-19-101. - Definitions.
- SECTION 39-19-102. - Administration; confidentiality; fees; compensation; disposition of tax; disclosure; penalty.
- SECTION 39-19-103. - Imposition of tax.
- SECTION 39-19-104. - Taxation rate.
- SECTION 39-19-105. - Exemptions.
- SECTION 39-19-106. - Licenses; permits.
- SECTION 39-19-107. - Compliance; collection procedures.
- SECTION 39-19-108. - Enforcement.
- SECTION 39-19-109. - Taxpayer remedies.
- SECTION 39-19-110. - Statute of limitations.
- SECTION 39-19-111. - Distribution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.