2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 34 - PROPERTY, CONVEYANCES AND SECURITY TRANSACTIONS
CHAPTER 5 - CONVEYANCES VALIDATED
- SECTION 34-5-101. - When executed out of state; exceptions.
- SECTION 34-5-102. - Instruments not witnessed; exceptions.
- SECTION 34-5-103. - Certificate of acknowledgment; failure to state acknowledgment was according to law; liability of county clerk.
- SECTION 34-5-104. - Certificate of acknowledgment; incomplete.
- SECTION 34-5-105. - Defects in mortgage releases and assignments; time limits for civil action.
- SECTION 34-5-106. - When executed by executor; generally.
- SECTION 34-5-107. - When executed by executor; deceased entryman.
- SECTION 34-5-108. - Foreign administrator.
- SECTION 34-5-109. - Copies of proceedings in foreign courts.
- SECTION 34-5-110. - Adverse claims; when adverse claimant barred against purchaser.
- SECTION 34-5-111. - Adverse claims; action by heir against purchaser.
- SECTION 34-5-112. - Effect of preceding sections on pending litigation; enforcement of rights of minor heir in conveyed property.
- SECTION 34-5-113. - Where release of homestead or marital status of grantor not indicated.
- SECTION 34-5-114. - Gifts to religious and educational uses; generally.
- SECTION 34-5-115. - Gifts to religious and educational uses; existence of prior trust agreements in will.
- SECTION 34-5-116. - Gifts to religious and educational uses; valid notwithstanding terms are included only by reference.
- SECTION 34-5-117. - Gifts to religious and educational uses; application of W.S. 34-5-114 through 34-5-117.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.