There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 34 - PROPERTY, CONVEYANCES AND SECURITY TRANSACTIONS
CHAPTER 4 - FORECLOSURE OF MORTGAGES AND POWER OF SALE
- SECTION 34-4-101. - Application.
- SECTION 34-4-102. - Foreclosure by advertisement.
- SECTION 34-4-103. - Prerequisites to foreclosure.
- SECTION 34-4-104. - Publication and service of notices; generally.
- SECTION 34-4-105. - Publication of notice; contents.
- SECTION 34-4-106. - Time, place and manner of sale generally; mortgagee, judgment creditor or lienor shall be present or waive.
- SECTION 34-4-107. - Manner in which distinct tracts or lots sold.
- SECTION 34-4-108. - Mortgagee may purchase; by whom sale made; mortgagee, judgment creditor or lienor shall be present or waive.
- SECTION 34-4-109. - Postponement of sale.
- SECTION 34-4-110. - Successor to officer making sale may execute conveyance.
- SECTION 34-4-111. - Costs and expenses; generally.
- SECTION 34-4-112. - Costs and expenses; attorney's fees.
- SECTION 34-4-113. - Payment of proceeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.