There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 34 - PROPERTY, CONVEYANCES AND SECURITY TRANSACTIONS
CHAPTER 24 - UNIFORM UNCLAIMED PROPERTY ACT
- SECTION 34-24-101. - Short title; policy statement; uniform construction.
- SECTION 34-24-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 34-24-103. - Property deemed abandoned; general rule.
- SECTION 34-24-104. - General rules for taking custody of intangible unclaimed property.
- SECTION 34-24-105. - Traveler's checks and money orders.
- SECTION 34-24-106. - Checks, drafts and similar instruments issued or certified by banking and financial organizations.
- SECTION 34-24-107. - Bank deposits and funds in financial organizations.
- SECTION 34-24-108. - Funds owing under life insurance policies.
- SECTION 34-24-109. - Deposits held by utilities.
- SECTION 34-24-110. - Refunds and payments resulting from judicial or administrative proceedings.
- SECTION 34-24-111. - Stock and other intangible interests in business associations.
- SECTION 34-24-112. - Property held by agents and fiduciaries.
- SECTION 34-24-113. - Property held by courts and public agencies.
- SECTION 34-24-114. - Gift certificates, merchant stored value cards and credit memos.
- SECTION 34-24-115. - Wages.
- SECTION 34-24-116. - Contents of safe deposit box or other safekeeping repository.
- SECTION 34-24-117. - Mineral proceeds.
- SECTION 34-24-118. - Report of abandoned property.
- SECTION 34-24-119. - Abandoned property lists; notice and publication of lists of abandoned property.
- SECTION 34-24-120. - Payment or delivery of abandoned property.
- SECTION 34-24-121. - Custody by state; holder relieved from liability; reimbursement of holder paying claim; reclaiming for owner; defense of holder; payment of safe deposit box or repository charges.
- SECTION 34-24-122. - Amount recoverable by owner.
- SECTION 34-24-123. - Public sale of abandoned property.
- SECTION 34-24-124. - Deposit of funds.
- SECTION 34-24-125. - Filing of claim with administrator.
- SECTION 34-24-126. - Claim of another state to recover property; procedure.
- SECTION 34-24-127. - Action to establish claim.
- SECTION 34-24-128. - Delivery prior to abandonment.
- SECTION 34-24-129. - Destruction or disposition of property having insubstantial commercial value; immunity from liability.
- SECTION 34-24-130. - Periods of limitation.
- SECTION 34-24-131. - Examination of records.
- SECTION 34-24-132. - Retention of records.
- SECTION 34-24-133. - Enforcement.
- SECTION 34-24-134. - Interstate agreements and cooperation; joint and reciprocal actions with other states.
- SECTION 34-24-135. - Interest and penalties.
- SECTION 34-24-136. - Agreements to locate property.
- SECTION 34-24-137. - Foreign transactions.
- SECTION 34-24-138. - Effect of new provisions; clarification of application.
- SECTION 34-24-139. - Rules.
- SECTION 34-24-140. - Property originated or issued by this state, any political subdivision hereof or any entity incorporated, organized, created or otherwise located herein.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.