There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 34 - PROPERTY, CONVEYANCES AND SECURITY TRANSACTIONS
CHAPTER 2 - DEEDS, MORTGAGES AND LEASES GENERALLY
- SECTION 34-2-101. - Word "heirs" or other words of inheritance not necessary to convey fee simple; presumptions.
- SECTION 34-2-102. - Form of warranty deed.
- SECTION 34-2-103. - Form of warranty deed; effect; implied covenants.
- SECTION 34-2-104. - Form of quitclaim deed.
- SECTION 34-2-105. - Form of quitclaim deed; effect generally.
- SECTION 34-2-106. - Form of quitclaim deed; effect without word "release".
- SECTION 34-2-107. - Form of real estate mortgage.
- SECTION 34-2-108. - Form of real estate mortgage; effect; when covenants implied.
- SECTION 34-2-109. - Master form mortgage; recording authorized; entitlement on face; need not be acknowledged.
- SECTION 34-2-110. - Master form mortgage; index.
- SECTION 34-2-111. - Master form mortgage; use by reference.
- SECTION 34-2-112. - Master form mortgage; matters not recorded.
- SECTION 34-2-113. - Cancellation form for mortgage or deed of trust; recordation; effect.
- SECTION 34-2-114. - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, § 3.
- SECTION 34-2-115. - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, § 3.
- SECTION 34-2-116. - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, § 3.
- SECTION 34-2-117. - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, § 3.
- SECTION 34-2-118. - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, § 3.
- SECTION 34-2-119. - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, § 3.
- SECTION 34-2-120. - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, § 3.
- SECTION 34-2-121. - Conveyance and encumbrance of homesteads void unless spouse joins; exception.
- SECTION 34-2-122. - Notice of trust or representative capacity of grantee.
- SECTION 34-2-123. - Notice of trust or representative capacity of grantee; prior conveyances.
- SECTION 34-2-124. - Priority of mortgages or specific liens on realty.
- SECTION 34-2-125. - Private seals.
- SECTION 34-2-126. - Unsealed writings.
- SECTION 34-2-127. - Recitals in instruments.
- SECTION 34-2-128. - No implied tenancy except by sufferance.
- SECTION 34-2-129. - Leases; renewal.
- SECTION 34-2-130. - Leases; expiration of oil, gas or other mineral leases; failure to record cancellation or other termination.
- SECTION 34-2-131. - Tax deeds; definitions.
- SECTION 34-2-132. - Tax deeds; 2-year limitation.
- SECTION 34-2-133. - Tax deeds; possession and affidavits of possession.
- SECTION 34-2-134. - Tax deeds; liberal construction; legislative purposes.
- SECTION 34-2-135. - Tax deeds; provisions cumulative and retroactive; effective date.
- SECTION 34-2-136. - Form of special warranty deed.
- SECTION 34-2-137. - Form of special warranty deed; effect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.