2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 34 - PROPERTY, CONVEYANCES AND SECURITY TRANSACTIONS
CHAPTER 17 - WAREHOUSE RECEIPTS
- SECTION 34-17-101. - Issue of receipt for goods not received.
- SECTION 34-17-102. - Issue of receipt containing false statement.
- SECTION 34-17-103. - Issue of unmarked duplicates; exception.
- SECTION 34-17-104. - Issue of receipts fraudulently stating ownership.
- SECTION 34-17-105. - Delivery of goods without obtaining negotiable receipt.
- SECTION 34-17-106. - Fraudulent negotiation of receipt for mortgaged goods.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.