2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 34 - PROPERTY, CONVEYANCES AND SECURITY TRANSACTIONS
CHAPTER 12 - PLATTING AND DEDICATION
- SECTION 34-12-101. - Application of provisions.
- SECTION 34-12-102. - Description of townsites and subdivisions; effect; duty to record.
- SECTION 34-12-103. - Contents of plat; acknowledgment; approval by county commissioners or governing body of cities or towns; filing and recording.
- SECTION 34-12-104. - Townsites; effect of acknowledgment and recording.
- SECTION 34-12-105. - Townsites; recording fees.
- SECTION 34-12-106. - Vacation; generally.
- SECTION 34-12-107. - Vacation; streets and alleys.
- SECTION 34-12-108. - Vacation; partial vacation; when permitted.
- SECTION 34-12-109. - Vacation; partial vacation; effect on streets.
- SECTION 34-12-110. - Vacation; duty of county clerk.
- SECTION 34-12-111. - Vacation; platting by county surveyor; acknowledgment and recording; conveyance and assessment by number.
- SECTION 34-12-112. - Procedure after failure to make plat; acknowledgment; recording; costs.
- SECTION 34-12-113. - Procedure when ownership in severalty and description uncertain.
- SECTION 34-12-114. - Warranty of accurate description; notice if inaccurate description; proceedings upon repeal.
- SECTION 34-12-115. - Selling lots not platted prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.