2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 5 - ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW
- SECTION 33-5-101. - State board of law examiners; composition; qualifications and term of members; vacancies.
- SECTION 33-5-102. - State board of law examiners; date, rules and quorum for meetings; election of officers; supreme court to prescribe rules.
- SECTION 33-5-103. - State board of law examiners; compensation.
- SECTION 33-5-104. - Applications for admission to bar; generally.
- SECTION 33-5-105. - Applications for admission to bar; qualifications of applicants.
- SECTION 33-5-106. - Applications for admission to bar; fees; applicant entitled to two examinations; certificate of admission; disposition of fees.
- SECTION 33-5-107. - Applications for admission to bar; fraudulent application cause for revocation.
- SECTION 33-5-108. - Bar examinations; generally.
- SECTION 33-5-109. - Bar examinations; no assistance or advice except as permitted.
- SECTION 33-5-110. - Admission of foreign attorneys on motion.
- SECTION 33-5-111. - Attorneys admitted pro hac vice to try pending case.
- SECTION 33-5-112. - Oath of attorney.
- SECTION 33-5-113. - Disbarment or power of courts to punish not affected.
- SECTION 33-5-114. - Penalty for deceit or collusion.
- SECTION 33-5-115. - Repealed by Laws 2015, ch. 162, § 2.
- SECTION 33-5-116. - Payment of annual license fee; fiscal year of state bar.
- SECTION 33-5-117. - Unauthorized practice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.