2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 29 - Liens
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
ARTICLE 4 - ACTIONS TO FORECLOSE LIENS
- SECTION 29-1-401. - Jurisdiction of circuit and district court; Rules of Civil Procedure applicable in foreclosure action; attorney fees.
- SECTION 29-1-402. - Priority of liens.
- SECTION 29-1-403. - Work or materials furnished considered done under same contract; exceptions.
- SECTION 29-1-404. - Notice of foreclosure to prior perfected lienholders; effect of failure to notify.
- SECTION 29-1-405. - Remedies not exclusive.
- SECTION 29-1-406. - Filing and recording fees.
- SECTION 29-1-407. - Consent to jurisdiction and venue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.