2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 5 - KINDS OF INSURANCE, LIMITS OF RISK, REINSURANCE
- SECTION 26-5-101. - Definitions not mutually exclusive.
- SECTION 26-5-102. - "Life insurance" defined.
- SECTION 26-5-103. - "Disability insurance" defined.
- SECTION 26-5-104. - "Property insurance" defined.
- SECTION 26-5-105. - "Surety insurance" defined.
- SECTION 26-5-106. - "Casualty insurance" defined.
- SECTION 26-5-107. - "Marine and transportation insurance" and "wet marine and transportation insurance" defined.
- SECTION 26-5-108. - What insurance multiple line insurer may transact.
- SECTION 26-5-109. - "Title insurance" defined.
- SECTION 26-5-110. - Limit of risk.
- SECTION 26-5-111. - Reinsurance.
- SECTION 26-5-112. - Credit allowed a domestic ceding insurer.
- SECTION 26-5-113. - Reduction from liability for reinsurance ceded by a domestic insurer to an assuming insurer.
- SECTION 26-5-114. - Qualified United States financial institutions.
- SECTION 26-5-115. - Reinsurance payable without diminution due to insolvency of ceding insurer.
- SECTION 26-5-116. - Rules and regulations; reporting.
- SECTION 26-5-117. - Reinsurance agreements affected.
- SECTION 26-5-118. - Repealed by Laws 1994, ch. 76, § 3.
- SECTION 26-5-119. - Life and disability reinsurance agreements; limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.