2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 47 - REINSURANCE INTERMEDIARIES
- SECTION 26-47-101. - Short title.
- SECTION 26-47-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 26-47-103. - License required.
- SECTION 26-47-104. - Required contract provisions for reinsurance intermediary brokers.
- SECTION 26-47-105. - Books and records; reinsurance intermediary brokers.
- SECTION 26-47-106. - Duties of insurers utilizing the services of a reinsurance intermediary broker.
- SECTION 26-47-107. - Required contract provisions; reinsurance intermediary managers.
- SECTION 26-47-108. - Books and records; reinsurance intermediary managers.
- SECTION 26-47-109. - Prohibited acts.
- SECTION 26-47-110. - Duties of reinsurers utilizing the services of a reinsurance intermediary manager.
- SECTION 26-47-111. - Examination authority.
- SECTION 26-47-112. - Penalties and liabilities.
- SECTION 26-47-113. - Fees; rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.