2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 33 - MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE
- SECTION 26-33-101. - Definitions.
- SECTION 26-33-102. - Qualification.
- SECTION 26-33-103. - Insurance coverage.
- SECTION 26-33-104. - Advance payments.
- SECTION 26-33-105. - Medical liability compensation account.
- SECTION 26-33-106. - Board created; membership; removal; terms; duties.
- SECTION 26-33-107. - Settlements.
- SECTION 26-33-108. - Payments from account.
- SECTION 26-33-109. - Contents of policies.
- SECTION 26-33-110. - Failure to pay claims.
- SECTION 26-33-111. - Exemption from Wyoming Insurance Guaranty Association Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.