2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 25 - INSIDER TRADING IN DOMESTIC INSURER SECURITIES
- SECTION 26-25-101. - Scope and applicability of chapter.
- SECTION 26-25-102. - "Equity security" defined.
- SECTION 26-25-103. - Statement of ownership of equity securities; when filing required.
- SECTION 26-25-104. - Recovery of profits from certain sales and purchases of equity securities.
- SECTION 26-25-105. - Unlawful sales of equity securities.
- SECTION 26-25-106. - Excepted securities.
- SECTION 26-25-107. - Arbitrage transactions excluded; exception.
- SECTION 26-25-108. - Exclusion of certain registered or closely held securities.
- SECTION 26-25-109. - Commissioner's rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.