2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 21 - CREDIT LIFE AND DISABILITY INSURANCE
- SECTION 26-21-101. - Scope and applicability of chapter.
- SECTION 26-21-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 26-21-103. - Forms of credit life and credit disability insurance.
- SECTION 26-21-104. - Amount of credit life insurance.
- SECTION 26-21-105. - Credit disability insurance.
- SECTION 26-21-106. - Term of insurance.
- SECTION 26-21-107. - Provisions of policies and certificates; disclosure to debtors.
- SECTION 26-21-108. - Filing of policies with commissioner; approval or disapproval; withdrawal of approval.
- SECTION 26-21-109. - Schedules of premiums; refunds.
- SECTION 26-21-110. - Collection of premiums.
- SECTION 26-21-111. - Premium not deemed interest; gains to creditor not violation.
- SECTION 26-21-112. - Issuance and delivery of policies.
- SECTION 26-21-113. - Claims.
- SECTION 26-21-114. - Choice of debtor to use existing insurance or new insurance for additional security.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.