2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 17 - GROUP LIFE INSURANCE
- SECTION 26-17-101. - Applicability of chapter; short title.
- SECTION 26-17-102. - Group contracts must meet group requirements; inapplicability of section; old contracts saved.
- SECTION 26-17-103. - Employee groups.
- SECTION 26-17-104. - Debtor groups for benefit of creditor.
- SECTION 26-17-105. - Labor union groups.
- SECTION 26-17-106. - Trustee groups.
- SECTION 26-17-107. - Repealed by Laws 1990, ch. 3, § 3.
- SECTION 26-17-108. - Dependents' coverage.
- SECTION 26-17-109. - Credit union group.
- SECTION 26-17-110. - Provisions required in group contracts; exceptions.
- SECTION 26-17-111. - Grace period.
- SECTION 26-17-112. - Incontestability.
- SECTION 26-17-113. - Application; statements are representations.
- SECTION 26-17-114. - Evidence of insurability.
- SECTION 26-17-115. - Misstatement of age.
- SECTION 26-17-116. - Payment of benefits.
- SECTION 26-17-117. - Certificate of policyholders.
- SECTION 26-17-118. - Conversion on termination of eligibility.
- SECTION 26-17-119. - Conversion on termination of policy.
- SECTION 26-17-120. - Death pending conversion.
- SECTION 26-17-121. - Information to debtor insured under creditor's policy.
- SECTION 26-17-122. - Notice as to conversion right.
- SECTION 26-17-123. - Readjustment of premiums.
- SECTION 26-17-124. - Application of dividends; rate reductions.
- SECTION 26-17-125. - "Wholesale life insurance" defined.
- SECTION 26-17-126. - Assignment of incidents of ownership under group life insurance policy.
- SECTION 26-17-127. - Additional groups.
- SECTION 26-17-128. - Insurance for associations.
- SECTION 26-17-129. - Notice of compensation.
- SECTION 26-17-130. - Continuation during disability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.