2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 25 - INSTITUTIONS OF THE STATE
CHAPTER 11 - FISCAL PROVISIONS
- SECTION 25-11-101. - Definitions.
- SECTION 25-11-102. - Department to adopt schedule of costs for services and treatments; residents' accounts.
- SECTION 25-11-103. - Determining financial ability and established charges; special funds considered as part of resident's assets.
- SECTION 25-11-104. - Reimbursement of general fund for payments.
- SECTION 25-11-105. - Limitation on liability of responsible relatives; liability of relatives, patient and estate after release or death; exception.
- SECTION 25-11-106. - Billings; assignment of insurance; collection or waiver of arrearages.
- SECTION 25-11-107. - State to bear costs of those unable to pay.
- SECTION 25-11-108. - Department to promulgate rules; forms.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.