2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 23 - GAME AND FISH
CHAPTER 3 - GENERAL REGULATORY PROVISIONS
ARTICLE 3 - WILDLIFE PROVISIONS
- SECTION 23-3-301. - Importation and sale of wildlife prohibited; exceptions.
- SECTION 23-3-302. - Sale, disposition or acquisition of edible portion of game animals, game birds or game fish.
- SECTION 23-3-303. - Waste of edible portion of game bird, fish or animal, except trophy game animal, prohibited; abandonment of meat at meat processing plant.
- SECTION 23-3-304. - Certain trapping devices unlawful; game for bait prohibited; baiting big game animals prohibited; penalties.
- SECTION 23-3-305. - Hunting from highway; entering enclosed property without permission; penalty; hunting at night without permission prohibited.
- SECTION 23-3-306. - Use of aircraft, automobiles, motorized and snow vehicles and artificial light for hunting or fishing prohibited; exceptions; penalties.
- SECTION 23-3-307. - Hunting while intoxicated or under influence of controlled substance prohibited.
- SECTION 23-3-308. - Check stations; duty of hunters and fishermen to report.
- SECTION 23-3-309. - Intentional feeding of elk; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.