2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 23 - GAME AND FISH
CHAPTER 2 - LICENSES; FEES
ARTICLE 4 - GUIDES AND OUTFITTERS
- SECTION 23-2-401. - Guides required; exceptions; issuance of resident guide license.
- SECTION 23-2-402. - Repealed By Laws 1989, ch. 279, § 2.
- SECTION 23-2-403. - Repealed By Laws 1989, ch. 279, § 2.
- SECTION 23-2-404. - Repealed By Laws 1989, ch. 279, § 2.
- SECTION 23-2-405. - Repealed By Laws 1989, ch. 279, § 2.
- SECTION 23-2-406. - Definitions.
- SECTION 23-2-407. - License required for outfitters and professional guides.
- SECTION 23-2-408. - Wyoming state board of outfitters and professional guides; membership; meetings; compensation.
- SECTION 23-2-409. - Legal representation.
- SECTION 23-2-410. - Powers and duties of board; generally; employees; licensing and regulation.
- SECTION 23-2-411. - Outfitter qualifications for licensure; licensed outfitter may act as professional guide; required reporting of criminal history.
- SECTION 23-2-412. - Qualifications for professional guide's license; valid during employment by outfitter only.
- SECTION 23-2-413. - Application for licensure; fee; required examination; investigation by board; liability insurance required for outfitters.
- SECTION 23-2-414. - License issuance; fees; term of license; renewal; disposition of collected fees.
- SECTION 23-2-415. - Licensed outfitters and professional guides to report violations.
- SECTION 23-2-416. - License suspension and revocation; grounds; payment of damages; proceedings.
- SECTION 23-2-417. - Violations in general; penalties.
- SECTION 23-2-418. - Compensation of person not licensed under this act prohibited; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.