2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 23 - GAME AND FISH
CHAPTER 2 - LICENSES; FEES
ARTICLE 3 - MISCELLANEOUS FEES; TAXIDERMISTS; TRAPPING; FUR DEALERS
- SECTION 23-2-301. - Miscellaneous fees; verification of residency required.
- SECTION 23-2-302. - Taxidermist's license; bond; game specimens must be tagged; records.
- SECTION 23-2-303. - Trapping licenses; tagging; traps and snares; penalty; confiscation; inspection; interference with trapping.
- SECTION 23-2-304. - Fur dealers; licenses; hides; tagging.
- SECTION 23-2-305. - Capture of furbearing animals for domestication; license; fee.
- SECTION 23-2-306. - Conservation stamp; exemptions.
- SECTION 23-2-307. - Special management permit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.