2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 23 - GAME AND FISH
CHAPTER 2 - LICENSES; FEES
ARTICLE 2 - FISH
- SECTION 23-2-201. - Fees; restrictions; verification of residency required.
- SECTION 23-2-202. - Age restrictions; fishing.
- SECTION 23-2-203. - Repealed By Laws 1996, ch. 121, § 3.
- SECTION 23-2-204. - Repealed By Laws 1979, ch. 29, § 2.
- SECTION 23-2-205. - Repealed By Laws 1979, ch. 29, § 2.
- SECTION 23-2-206. - Underwater fishing.
- SECTION 23-2-207. - Special limited fishing permit for hospitalized veterans, residents of state institutions, court placed children and residents of licensed nursing care facilities; students.
- SECTION 23-2-208. - Landowners fishing generally.
- SECTION 23-2-209. - Wyoming sport fishing day; fishing exempt from licensure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.