2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 23 - GAME AND FISH
CHAPTER 1 - ADMINISTRATION
ARTICLE 4 - CREATION AND ORGANIZATION OF THE GAME AND FISH DEPARTMENT
- SECTION 23-1-401. - Game and fish department; creation; control.
- SECTION 23-1-402. - Game and fish director; appointment; salary; term of office; qualification; duties and authority.
- SECTION 23-1-403. - Chief fiscal officer.
- SECTION 23-1-404. - Chief game and fish wardens; division chiefs.
- SECTION 23-1-405. - Game wardens; appointment based on competitive examination; investigation; removal.
- SECTION 23-1-406. - Repealed by Laws 1985, ch. 36, § 1.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.