2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 21 - EDUCATION
CHAPTER 4 - PUPILS
ARTICLE 5 - TUITION
- SECTION 21-4-501. - Payment of tuition for children resident in districts which maintain no high school; admission of children to high schools in other districts; state board approval for out-of-state placements; duties of admitting districts; tuition amount.
- SECTION 21-4-502. - Attendance in another district when convenient or desirable; admission of pupils resident in other districts; attendance for ADM computations specified.
- SECTION 21-4-503. - Repealed By Laws 1999, ch. 110, § 103.
- SECTION 21-4-504. - Cost of maintaining pupil attending school outside district of residence.
- SECTION 21-4-505. - Payment of tuition for pupil attending school in another state; admission of out-of-state pupils.
- SECTION 21-4-506. - Participation in activities by students not enrolled in the district; limitation on fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.