2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 29 - WYOMING LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
ARTICLE 7 - DISSOLUTION AND WINDING UP
- SECTION 17-29-701. - Events causing dissolution.
- SECTION 17-29-702. - Winding up.
- SECTION 17-29-703. - Known claims against dissolved limited liability company.
- SECTION 17-29-704. - Other claims against dissolved limited liability company.
- SECTION 17-29-705. - Administrative forfeiture of authority and articles of organization.
- SECTION 17-29-706. - Reserved.
- SECTION 17-29-707. - Appeal from rejection of reinstatement.
- SECTION 17-29-708. - Distribution of assets in winding up limited liability company's activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.