2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 29 - WYOMING LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- SECTION 17-29-101. - Short title.
- SECTION 17-29-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 17-29-103. - Knowledge; notice.
- SECTION 17-29-104. - Nature, purpose and duration of limited liability company.
- SECTION 17-29-105. - Powers.
- SECTION 17-29-106. - Governing law.
- SECTION 17-29-107. - Supplemental principles of law.
- SECTION 17-29-108. - Name.
- SECTION 17-29-109. - Reservation of name.
- SECTION 17-29-110. - Operating agreement; scope, function and limitations.
- SECTION 17-29-111. - Operating agreement; effect on limited liability company and persons becoming members; preformation agreement.
- SECTION 17-29-112. - Operating agreement; effect on third parties and relationship to records effective on behalf of limited liability company.
- SECTION 17-29-113. - Registered office and registered agent to be maintained.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.