2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 19 - WYOMING NONPROFIT CORPORATION ACT
ARTICLE 6 - MEMBERS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- SECTION 17-19-601. - Admission.
- SECTION 17-19-602. - Consideration.
- SECTION 17-19-603. - No requirement of members.
- SECTION 17-19-610. - Differences in rights and obligations of members.
- SECTION 17-19-611. - Transfers.
- SECTION 17-19-612. - Member's liability to third parties.
- SECTION 17-19-613. - Member's liability for dues, assessments and fees.
- SECTION 17-19-614. - Creditor's action against member.
- SECTION 17-19-620. - Resignation.
- SECTION 17-19-621. - Termination, expulsion and suspension.
- SECTION 17-19-622. - Purchase of memberships.
- SECTION 17-19-630. - Derivative suits.
- SECTION 17-19-640. - Delegates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.