2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 19 - WYOMING NONPROFIT CORPORATION ACT
ARTICLE 10 - AMENDMENT OF ARTICLES OF - INCORPORATION AND BYLAWS
- SECTION 17-19-1001. - Authority to amend.
- SECTION 17-19-1002. - Amendment by directors.
- SECTION 17-19-1003. - Amendment by directors and members.
- SECTION 17-19-1004. - Class voting by members on amendments.
- SECTION 17-19-1005. - Articles of amendment.
- SECTION 17-19-1006. - Restated articles of incorporation.
- SECTION 17-19-1007. - Amendment pursuant to judicial reorganization.
- SECTION 17-19-1008. - Effect of amendment.
- SECTION 17-19-1020. - Amendment by directors.
- SECTION 17-19-1021. - Amendment by directors and members.
- SECTION 17-19-1022. - Class voting by members on amendments.
- SECTION 17-19-1030. - Approval by third persons.
- SECTION 17-19-1031. - Amendment terminating members or redeeming or canceling memberships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.