2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 14 - CHILDREN
CHAPTER 5 - INTERSTATE COMPACT ON PLACEMENT OF CHILDREN
- SECTION 14-5-101. - Compact provisions generally.
- SECTION 14-5-102. - Financial responsibility.
- SECTION 14-5-103. - Duties of department of family services.
- SECTION 14-5-104. - Agreements with other party states authorized; when approval required.
- SECTION 14-5-105. - Inspection and supervision of children and facilities in other states.
- SECTION 14-5-106. - Placement of child in out-of-state institution.
- SECTION 14-5-107. - Prerequisites for placement of children from other states.
- SECTION 14-5-108. - Penalties for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.