2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 14 - CHILDREN
CHAPTER 11 - SAFETY FOR A NEWBORN CHILD
- SECTION 14-11-101. - Purpose and intent.
- SECTION 14-11-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 14-11-103. - Relinquishment of a newborn child.
- SECTION 14-11-104. - Newborn child identity.
- SECTION 14-11-105. - Child placement; termination of parental rights.
- SECTION 14-11-106. - Safe relinquishment is an affirmative defense.
- SECTION 14-11-107. - Authority of department of family services to promulgate rules and regulations.
- SECTION 14-11-108. - Immunity from liability.
- SECTION 14-11-109. - Reports of relinquishments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.