2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 9 - NURSERY STOCK
- SECTION 11-9-101. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-9-102. - License requirements and fees for dealers and salesmen; disposition of fees.
- SECTION 11-9-103. - Right of entry of authorized persons for inspection.
- SECTION 11-9-104. - Shipping inspection certificate; health certificate; public carriers not to accept stock without affidavit.
- SECTION 11-9-105. - Nursery stock for sale; condition generally.
- SECTION 11-9-106. - Sale of nursery stock; labels required; identification of stock.
- SECTION 11-9-107. - Rules and regulations by director of agriculture; objections.
- SECTION 11-9-108. - Cease and desist orders; quarantine; confiscation; destruction or removal of nursery stock; hearing; final orders; enforcement.
- SECTION 11-9-109. - Penalty for violation of provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.