2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 40 - MARKETING OF WYOMING LEAN BEEF
- SECTION 11-40-101. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-40-102. - Creation of committee; composition; administrative support; compensation; officers; conflict of interest.
- SECTION 11-40-103. - Powers and duties of the committee.
- SECTION 11-40-104. - Standards for Wyoming lean beef.
- SECTION 11-40-105. - Licensing; use of trademark; royalty.
- SECTION 11-40-106. - Enforcement of standards.
- SECTION 11-40-107. - Cooperative advertising and promotion.
- SECTION 11-40-108. - Wyoming supreme beef.
- SECTION 11-40-109. - Termination of existence of committee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.