2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 38 - WHEAT MARKETING COMMISSION
- SECTION 11-38-101. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-38-102. - Establishment; composition; appointment; removal; officers; consultation permitted; area distribution of nominations.
- SECTION 11-38-103. - Terms of office.
- SECTION 11-38-104. - Powers and duties.
- SECTION 11-38-105. - Authority to accept grants.
- SECTION 11-38-106. - Contributions allowed.
- SECTION 11-38-107. - Administration of programs.
- SECTION 11-38-108. - Assessments generally; refund of contributions; penalty for failure to pay or remit monies due or collected.
- SECTION 11-38-109. - Deposit and disbursement of collected monies; surety bond required.
- SECTION 11-38-110. - Research programs to improve marketing or utilization; contents; budget of expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.