2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 37 - BEEF COUNCIL
- SECTION 11-37-101. - Legislative intent.
- SECTION 11-37-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-37-103. - Establishment; composition; appointment; term; removal; vacancies; reimbursement for expenses.
- SECTION 11-37-104. - Powers and duties; employment of manager; duties of manager.
- SECTION 11-37-105. - Authority to accept grants.
- SECTION 11-37-106. - Contributions allowed.
- SECTION 11-37-107. - Creation of account; collection of additional brand inspection fee; disposition of proceeds.
- SECTION 11-37-108. - Failure to pay or remit monies due or collected; penalty.
- SECTION 11-37-109. - Repealed by Laws 1989, ch. 112, § 2.
- SECTION 11-37-110. - Surety bond required to receive or disburse funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.