2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 36 - DAIRY MARKETING
- SECTION 11-36-101. - Short title; legislative declarations; purposes.
- SECTION 11-36-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-36-103. - Marketing orders; authority to promulgate.
- SECTION 11-36-104. - Marketing orders; hearing on issuance or termination; notice and procedure; disposition; minimum pricing; conflicts in area.
- SECTION 11-36-105. - Marketing orders; when issued; economic factors to be considered; termination.
- SECTION 11-36-106. - Budget to cover costs; part of orders; assessments.
- SECTION 11-36-107. - Deposit and disbursement of collected monies; biennial audit required.
- SECTION 11-36-108. - Duty to maintain books and records; failure thereof; confidentiality required; exceptions.
- SECTION 11-36-109. - Administration and enforcement; prosecution of violations; hearings by director; disposition thereof; penalty for violation; injunctions.
- SECTION 11-36-110. - Powers of director or board; failure to obey subpoenas; amendment of orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.