2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 35 - AGRICULTURAL MARKETING
- SECTION 11-35-101. - Short title; purpose of provisions.
- SECTION 11-35-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-35-103. - Marketing orders; authority to issue.
- SECTION 11-35-104. - Marketing orders; notice and hearing; marketing agreement regulating preparation of commodities.
- SECTION 11-35-105. - Marketing orders; when issued; contents; economic factors to be considered.
- SECTION 11-35-106. - Marketing orders; establishment of control committee; composition, appointment and term; reimbursement for expenses; employees; duties.
- SECTION 11-35-107. - Marketing orders; referendum for approval or amendment.
- SECTION 11-35-108. - Marketing orders; hearing to terminate.
- SECTION 11-35-109. - Marketing orders; notice of issuance or suspension; when effective.
- SECTION 11-35-110. - Marketing orders; geographic limitations; total class to be included.
- SECTION 11-35-111. - Budget to cover costs; approval; part of marketing orders; liability for assessment.
- SECTION 11-35-112. - Deposit and disbursement of collected monies; biennial audit required.
- SECTION 11-35-113. - Assessment deemed personal debt; failure to pay.
- SECTION 11-35-114. - Books and records to be kept; information and inspection authorized; confidentiality; exceptions.
- SECTION 11-35-115. - Authority to issue order with terms similar to federal order; duplication of personnel; uniformity in administration.
- SECTION 11-35-116. - Administration and enforcement; penalty for violation; hearing upon complaint; disposition thereof; subsequent prosecution; injunctions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.