2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 33 - LIVESTOCK DISTRICTS
- SECTION 11-33-101. - Creation; generally; applicable provisions.
- SECTION 11-33-102. - Creation; landowners' petition; contents.
- SECTION 11-33-103. - Creation; landowners' petition; notice of hearing.
- SECTION 11-33-104. - Creation; order; contents and force.
- SECTION 11-33-105. - Creation; order; mandatory condition of fences.
- SECTION 11-33-106. - Extent of jurisdiction.
- SECTION 11-33-107. - Violation of order deemed misdemeanor; subsequent violations.
- SECTION 11-33-108. - Liability of animal owners; lien on and custody of animals.
- SECTION 11-33-109. - Duty of person taking custody of animals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.