2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 28 - FENCES AND CATTLE GUARDS
- SECTION 11-28-101. - Who considered owner.
- SECTION 11-28-102. - Lawful fences generally.
- SECTION 11-28-103. - Constructing of unlawful wire fence; liability and penalty; reconstruction required; penalty for failure.
- SECTION 11-28-104. - Fences across roads generally.
- SECTION 11-28-105. - Board of county commissioners to authorize lawful fences upon right-of-way.
- SECTION 11-28-106. - Construction and maintenance of partition fences.
- SECTION 11-28-107. - Prohibited acts; penalties.
- SECTION 11-28-108. - Liability for breach into lawful enclosure by animal; civil action or arbitration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.