2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 25 - PARI-MUTUEL WAGERING
- SECTION 11-25-101. - Pari-mutuel commission created; composition; qualifications.
- SECTION 11-25-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-25-103. - Pari-mutuel commission; appointment, terms of office and political affiliation of members; vacancies; appointment districts.
- SECTION 11-25-104. - Pari-mutuel commission; officers; director; meetings; quorum; records; licenses generally; effect of financial interest in events.
- SECTION 11-25-105. - Pari-mutuel permits; fees and reports; disposition of funds; enforcement of provisions.
- SECTION 11-25-106. - Qualifications as to horses; preference to Wyoming bred horses.
- SECTION 11-25-107. - Horses to race under true name; substitution of horses, concealment of identification, prohibited.
- SECTION 11-25-108. - Stimulation or retardation of animals prohibited; tests.
- SECTION 11-25-109. - Bribery, touting and betting by minors prohibited.
- SECTION 11-25-110. - County elections as to pari-mutuel events.
- SECTION 11-25-111. - Bond of permittees; required; conditions; prosecution of actions.
- SECTION 11-25-112. - Penalties for conducting event without permit.
- SECTION 11-25-113. - Removal of livestock from quarters at county or state fairs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.