2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 24 - ESTRAYS
- SECTION 11-24-101. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-24-102. - Taking up estrays; generally.
- SECTION 11-24-103. - Taking up estrays; penalties.
- SECTION 11-24-104. - Stallions and jacks generally.
- SECTION 11-24-105. - Unclaimed horses; permit for gathering; disposal.
- SECTION 11-24-106. - Unclaimed horses; penalties.
- SECTION 11-24-107. - Liability for death.
- SECTION 11-24-108. - Stock at large or picketed on public highways; penalties for violations; impoundment and disposition; fees; proceeds from disposition thereof; removal of dead or injured animals.
- SECTION 11-24-109. - Record to be kept of estrays found in shipments in transit of cattle or horses.
- SECTION 11-24-110. - Monthly report of inspector; board to keep public record.
- SECTION 11-24-111. - Disposition of proceeds; remission to board.
- SECTION 11-24-112. - Disposition of proceeds; payment to owner on proof of ownership; unclaimed proceeds generally.
- SECTION 11-24-113. - When shipping prohibited.
- SECTION 11-24-114. - Publication of list of unclaimed estrays.
- SECTION 11-24-115. - Disposition of unclaimed proceeds to state treasurer to credit of inspection account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.