2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 22 - LIVESTOCK MARKETS
- SECTION 11-22-101. - Definitions; exceptions to provisions.
- SECTION 11-22-102. - Board authorized to adopt and publish rules.
- SECTION 11-22-103. - License; requirements therefor.
- SECTION 11-22-104. - License; requirement; fees generally; expiration; renewal; effect of refusal of issuance or renewal.
- SECTION 11-22-105. - License; disposition of fees; payment of expenses.
- SECTION 11-22-106. - License; cancellation.
- SECTION 11-22-107. - License; bond required; approval; filing; statement in lieu of bond; action on bond; termination of bond; copies of license and bond as evidence.
- SECTION 11-22-108. - License; certified copy; fee; posting.
- SECTION 11-22-109. - Investigations of sales; filing charges; hearing; notice thereof.
- SECTION 11-22-110. - Sanitation; veterinarian supervision required.
- SECTION 11-22-111. - Scales; inspection and testing.
- SECTION 11-22-112. - Records of receipts and sales; availability for inspection.
- SECTION 11-22-113. - Inspection of livestock; report on unbranded livestock.
- SECTION 11-22-114. - When removal of livestock from establishment permitted.
- SECTION 11-22-115. - Removal of veterinarian.
- SECTION 11-22-116. - Warranty of title; disposition of proceeds from sale; receipt by board.
- SECTION 11-22-117. - Dispersal sales.
- SECTION 11-22-118. - Registration of livestock dealers; records; repeal. [Note: this law is repealed by Laws 2006, ch. 27, § 1. effective 6/30/2016.]
- SECTION 11-22-119. - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.