2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 18 - LIVESTOCK BOARD AND STATE VETERINARIAN
- SECTION 11-18-101. - Livestock board; creation; composition; qualifications; appointment and term of members; removal; vacancies; name defined.
- SECTION 11-18-102. - Livestock board; duties generally.
- SECTION 11-18-103. - Livestock board; powers generally.
- SECTION 11-18-104. - Livestock board; oath.
- SECTION 11-18-105. - Livestock board; election of president; meetings generally.
- SECTION 11-18-106. - Livestock board; quorum; compensation.
- SECTION 11-18-107. - Livestock board; seal.
- SECTION 11-18-108. - Livestock board; report to governor.
- SECTION 11-18-109. - Disposition of collected fees and monies in general fund; payment of expenses of board.
- SECTION 11-18-110. - Director; deputy directors; term; powers and duties generally; orders subject to review.
- SECTION 11-18-111. - Deputy state veterinarians; appointment; powers and duties; term.
- SECTION 11-18-112. - Authority of federal authorities and state inspectors to call sheriffs for assistance; failure to comply; penalties.
- SECTION 11-18-113. - When state veterinarian authorized to enter premises or vehicle to inspect livestock.
- SECTION 11-18-114. - Repealed by Laws 1978, ch. 47, § 2.
- SECTION 11-18-115. - Repealed by Laws 1978, ch. 47, § 2.
- SECTION 11-18-116. - Repealed by Laws 1978, ch. 47, § 2.
- SECTION 11-18-117. - Confidentiality of livestock premises and identification records; penalties.
- SECTION 11-18-118. - Conducting business electronically.
- SECTION 11-18-119. - Veterinarian loan repayment program; rulemaking authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.