2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 16 - CONSERVATION DISTRICTS
- SECTION 11-16-101. - Short title.
- SECTION 11-16-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-16-103. - Legislative declarations and policy.
- SECTION 11-16-104. - Repealed by Laws 1987, ch. 15, § 1.
- SECTION 11-16-105. - State board of agriculture; duties generally.
- SECTION 11-16-106. - Department of agriculture; when contracts invalid.
- SECTION 11-16-107. - Report to director; reports by district supervisors to board.
- SECTION 11-16-108. - Petition to form district; contents; consolidation and exclusion.
- SECTION 11-16-109. - Notice and hearing on petition; approval or denial; criteria.
- SECTION 11-16-110. - Canvass of ballots.
- SECTION 11-16-111. - Board of agriculture to provide for issuance of notices, conduct of hearings and referenda.
- SECTION 11-16-112. - Result of referendum; announcement; practicability of district; determination; criteria.
- SECTION 11-16-113. - Establishment of district.
- SECTION 11-16-114. - Repealed by Laws 1998, ch. 115, § 5.
- SECTION 11-16-115. - Districts; transfer of land; division or consolidation; change in name.
- SECTION 11-16-116. - Districts; proof of organization.
- SECTION 11-16-117. - Districts; termination; dissolution procedures; determination by board of agriculture; legal effects of dissolution.
- SECTION 11-16-118. - District supervisors; term; vacancies; expenses; removal; quorum; bond required of employees; areas included in district; cooperative agreement with city.
- SECTION 11-16-119. - District supervisors; nomination; qualifications; election; term.
- SECTION 11-16-120. - District supervisors; elections under Election Code and for new districts.
- SECTION 11-16-121. - District supervisor; cooperation and agreements between districts; agreements with districts in adjoining states.
- SECTION 11-16-122. - Powers and duties of districts and supervisors thereof generally.
- SECTION 11-16-123. - Applicability of provisions concerning other agencies; validity of contracts of supervisors.
- SECTION 11-16-124. - Administration of oaths by secretary or treasurer of district.
- SECTION 11-16-125. - Repealed by Laws 1987, ch. 21, § 3.
- SECTION 11-16-126. - Repealed by Laws 1987, ch. 21, § 3.
- SECTION 11-16-127. - Repealed by Laws 1987, ch. 21, § 3.
- SECTION 11-16-128. - Repealed by Laws 1987, ch. 21, § 3.
- SECTION 11-16-129. - Repealed by Laws 1987, ch. 21, § 3.
- SECTION 11-16-130. - Repealed by Laws 1987, ch. 21, § 3.
- SECTION 11-16-131. - Repealed by Laws 1987, ch. 21, § 3.
- SECTION 11-16-132. - Publicly owned lands to be administered in cooperation with districts.
- SECTION 11-16-133. - Tax levied on property in district; maximum amount; soil and water conservation fund; other appropriation authorized.
- SECTION 11-16-134. - Imposition of tax; vote of electors required.
- SECTION 11-16-135. - Special expertise of supervisors of conservation districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.