2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 15 - GRADING AND SHIPMENT OF POTATOES
- SECTION 11-15-101. - Grades, classifications and standards.
- SECTION 11-15-102. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-15-103. - Sorting and grading.
- SECTION 11-15-104. - Director to appoint inspectors; term.
- SECTION 11-15-105. - Conformity to applicable standards required; inspection; certificate, use thereof as evidence.
- SECTION 11-15-106. - Reports of inspections required.
- SECTION 11-15-107. - Director to promulgate regulations; board approval required.
- SECTION 11-15-108. - Director engaging in potato business prohibited.
- SECTION 11-15-109. - Inspection upon request of interested party; issuance of certificate; fees.
- SECTION 11-15-110. - Reinspection on request; cost.
- SECTION 11-15-111. - Inspection fees; exception; when inspection not required; consent of director; certification of certain shipments.
- SECTION 11-15-112. - Prohibited acts; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.