2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 14 - FERTILIZER
- SECTION 11-14-101. - Short title.
- SECTION 11-14-102. - Administration of provisions.
- SECTION 11-14-103. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-14-104. - Registration of fertilizer, soil conditioner and soil amendments; applications; fees; disposition thereof; exceptions.
- SECTION 11-14-105. - Label requirements.
- SECTION 11-14-106. - Repealed by Laws 1993, ch. 147, § 2.
- SECTION 11-14-107. - Sampling of fertilizer, soil amendment or soil conditioner.
- SECTION 11-14-108. - Reimbursement of purchaser of deficient fertilizer.
- SECTION 11-14-109. - Misbranded or adulterated fertilizer, soil conditioner or soil amendment; distribution of unregistered fertilizer.
- SECTION 11-14-110. - Repealed by Laws 1995, ch. 46, § 3.
- SECTION 11-14-111. - Rules and regulations.
- SECTION 11-14-112. - Refusal, suspension or cancellation of registration; hold orders; release.
- SECTION 11-14-113. - Seizure and disposition of fertilizer found to be in violation; right to application for release.
- SECTION 11-14-114. - Notice of violation; hearing; penalty; duty of district attorney; injunctions.
- SECTION 11-14-115. - Action for damages to crops; evidence.
- SECTION 11-14-116. - Sales between importers, manufacturers or manipulators excepted from provisions.
- SECTION 11-14-117. - Cooperation with other entities.
- SECTION 11-14-118. - Registration of ammonium nitrate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.